Sabtu, Desember 27, 2008

carolinaiueo is not really loves her loooooooooong holiday

Ohhhhhh no, i hate long holiday! How's my life? I thought it going to be more boring-strange-empty-pointless for this week (except at 22, 24 and 25 December). I got bad feeling in all the things. Yeaaaaaaah, I need my friends desperately. Really really missing them so deep (are they missing me? yes, i guess haha. i hope they feel what i feel haha) but i thought they have a great holiday, not like me haha. come on meeeeeeeeen, i'm just stuck in Jakarta. what a holiday!

I wish i have long sleep until January 5th 2009 (the end of holiday and we can meet each other at school, yeah!). Ohhh nowaaaaaaaaay, i won't sleeeeep, i won't through my new year on my bed! hahaha. I'm waiting for new year, which is my family will comes to my home. There is open house on january 1th 2009 at my home for my big family from the other place (jakarta, of course). I'm waiting for that.

10 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

linn
gue udah ulang2 komen gue
tp gatau dhh bsa apa ga


intinya buat post baru nanti
TOLONG jangan berbau bahasa inggriss

ok?
guee gaa ngertii

douchebag mengatakan...

anda siapa yaaaaaaah? pasti anggi. iya deh diusahakan haha

octi_nurhusna mengatakan...

heyy.. if u fell bored, u can chat with me on msn.. or view my blog and post a comment.. *kok jd iklan gni yah?? hehehe*

douchebag mengatakan...

sure! thanks octi. blog lo udah gua komen kok haha

octi_nurhusna mengatakan...

ia, makasii atas commentnya..
sangat membantu, hehe..

antyliza mengatakan...

iyah .. sma lin .. not a great holiday ..

douchebag mengatakan...

OCTI : ya samasama
ANTY : haha sabar ya

Sis Wulandarie Pratiwi mengatakan...

apasih? aku ga ngerti? aku cuma ngerti, kalo kamu lagi kangen sm temen" . yeeeaah ! i miss you too baby.. haha ngaco ah.

douchebag mengatakan...

assssiik, hahaha intinya ada di judul haha

elvelvelv mengatakan...

. olin gue juga gg suka liburan , membosankan :( hhuhf*