Senin, Desember 08, 2008

carolinaiueo's day

yes, on 8 December it’s my birthday, i was born in 1992 so if you do some maths, i’m 16 right now. thanks for the wonderful greetings from my friends around me and of course from my family. thanks to everyone who remember my birthday.

today i spent the day up in my home. there is no special programs today. meanwhile, at the noon, my bestfriends cames to my home. they are budi and dito. the gave me a litre of chocolate ice cream. woooohoo! i loved it. thanks, buddies.

i can honestly say that it is the most disappointing birthday that i ever through. i didn't celebrated this birthday with my family. yeaaaaaah, usually my family always celebrate my birthday at my home or hang out together, but now...................................nothing. its because of my parent is fighting over. aghh i hate it. i hope they repair their relationship, as soon as possible! but thank god, i have lot of great friends

this past, my good friend decided to give me a present. she promise me to give me a novel as a birthday present, created by Stephenie Meyer tomorrow. she is Ristya ( student of 54 shs, 11 social 3). i hope she appropriate her promise hehe. i love you, ristyaaaaaaa :D 

i love to grow up as fast as i can. am getting old yeah?? haha but I'm not worried. don't get me wrong, I don't feel old, maybe just "mature" hahaha. my expectation is my experience grows faster than my age. AMIN

2 komentar:

Sis Wulandarie Pratiwi mengatakan...

sabaar ya sayaaang.. hehehe

douchebag mengatakan...

ahaha iya beybeeeeeh. untuk udh ga berantem lagi