Sabtu, Desember 27, 2008

carolinaiueo's christmas

I've missed blogging soooooo so so much! Thanks to everyone who has been commenting my posts. I absolutely adore all of your comments. I had praying to the god so that you have rewards because of your kindness (your kindness is commented me). I've been trying my best to keep updated on my blog.

hey heeeeeeeey, sorry ya at my last post i just shared a photo and a sentence. yeah it was because of my shitty-weird-stubborn sister (named katin). yesterday i was online from 11 am until 5 pm, it means in 5 hours. i was wasted my 5 hours for surffed on youtube, facebook and friendster. ahhhhhh but actually the case is, i haven't finished my post about Christmas (you can see my last post). And she grumble and complain to me about it, she wanted online too. Lastly, i just posted a photo and short sentence. 

My Christmas was soooooo great. At night before Christmas me and family went to the church. After that we celebrated Christmas with BBQ party until half-night together. That was fun. In the morning which is Christmas, we went again to the church until noon and at night appropriately at 8 pm we went to my aunt's house to celebrated Christmas until 1 am and arrived at home at 2 o'clock (dawn). That was exhausted. Overall i love this Christmas, and Merry Christmas for Christian. Wish you have a great Christmas like me and hope you got a miracle in your Christmas. God bless you all.

4 komentar:

octi_nurhusna mengatakan...

..nice Xmas..
how about the gift?
have sinterklas give a gift for u??
hehe..

douchebag mengatakan...

yeah! gift?? hmmmmmm nothing special, just some new clothes. sinterklas??? come on maaaan, i dont believe it haha

octi_nurhusna mengatakan...

haha..
sinterklas just a story right?
but why every Xmas I hear that story again and again?
can u tell me why?

douchebag mengatakan...

Yeah just story, because several parents like to tell to their childs that sinterklas will give them present if the childs have a good attitude. And of course every parents love if they have a good child.